MRO Association of India is organizing the Seventh Edition of India’s Only MRO Forum, Aero MRO India Aerospace & Defence in New Delhi, December 4th & 5th , 2019.
This Bespoke B2B Conference and Exhibition has drawn the attention of Stakeholders from India and oversees and Ministries and Regulators since its inception in 2011.Over the years, India’s Only MRO Forum has addressed by Ministers, Bureaucrats, Military Leaderships, CMDs, CEOs and Industry Captains and Experts on various facets of the MRO Industry of India.
Aero MRO India A&D 2019 will focus on a theme which is very relevant for the growth of an industry’s ecosystem, “OEM Support to India.” This year’s edition will also open an opportunity to SME vendors to the MRO Industry to show case their products and services thereby helping in developing a robust ecosystem for the Indian MRO Industry.
Level of participation – Hi Level dignitaries from Ministries of Civil Aviation & Defence, Policy & Decision Makers, C Level Executives & Middle Level Officers – MROs, Airlines & OEMs, Suppliers & Vendors & Faculties & Students from various Aviation Schools of Engineering
• International Conference – Various current topics engulfing issues pertaining to the industry including regulatory framework, current trends in MRO, OEM contribution to developing an ecosystem, Skilling, etc.
• Exhibition - Showcasing products and services including aircraft engines, tools & equipment, MRO logistics Software Solutions, etc.
• Release of Report – Current State & Way Forward for the Indian MRO Industry.
• B2B, B2G Meetings - Ideal forum for meeting between Industry Players and Policy Makers, State Govt., etc.
• State & Country Specific Participation – Decision Makers & Foreign Trade Offices.
• Posters / Abstract Submission - Opportunity for aeronautical students, researcher, AMEs from Aeronautical Institutes to show case their work / designs / projects on MRO development.
• Award Night – Recognizing organizations & individuals for their contribution to the industry
• Networking / Power Dinner & Cocktail - Networking forum for Policy Makers CEOs, CTOs, CXOs, CFOs, Managing Directors
• Average foot fall per day – 500 – 700 Pax (Strictly Industry Specific allowed only by paid entry).